You can easily reset or change your password to your Compose account by following the instructions provided below. But if you continue to have trouble accessing your account, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: These instructions apply to Compose accounts for individual users. For enterprise law firms that use single sign-on (SSO) to access Compose, please contact email@example.com with any password or access problems.
How to Reset Your Password
1) To reset your password, click on the blue "Forgot Password?" link.
2) Next, please enter the email address you use to log in then click the "Send password reset link" button.
Note: This will be the email address that you used to sign up for your Compose account and where you receive Compose-related emails.
3) If the email address you entered matches your account and is valid you'll see a green message that reads "Email sent to [your email address]".
4) Go to your email inbox and you should see an email with the subject line "Reset your password". Click the blue "RESET MY PASSWORD" button in that email.
Note: If you do not receive a password reset email, please contact us so we can assist you.
5) From there you'll be taken to a screen to reset your password.
Change your password
1) Once you've logged in, please click on your initials in the top right corner.
2) Next, please click on "Account Settings".
3) Then, please click the blue "Change password" link.
4) Lastly, you'll be taken to the "Change password" screen where you'll need to enter your current password and then your new password.