Resetting Your Password
If you are unable to log in because you forgot your password, follow the steps below to reset it:
- Click on “Sign In” in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Click on the “Forgot password?” link in the sign in box.
3. Enter the email address associated with your account in the new box that appear.
4. Go to your email inbox and open the password reset email.
5. Click on the "Reset My Password" button in the mail to reset your password.
If you do not receive a password reset email, please contact us so we can assist you.
Changing Your Password
If you are already logged in and know your current password, you can change it within your account using the instructions below. (If you are logged in but can't remember your current password, you will have to log out and reset it using the instructions above.)
- Click on your initials in the upper right corner and select Account Settings
2. Click on "Password" in the menu on the left side of the screen
3. Follow the prompts to enter your current password and your desired new password.