The navigation bar at the top of the case page lets you access a variety of content related to the case, and perform other helpful research functions.
The left side of the navigation bar includes the following functions:
- PDF icon: click to download a formatted two column PDF of the case
- Print icon: click to print the case
- Folder icon: click to bookmark the case
If you have reached the case page via a Casetext search, you will also see the following options:
- "Back to Results": Click to return to search results
- " < ": Click to go to the previous case in search results
- " > ": Click to go to the next case in search results
The center of the case page navigation bar provides access to content related to the case.
- Read: the case page itself
- Attorney Analyses: commentary from attorneys that reference the case
- Citing Briefs: briefs from our database of ~85,000 briefs filed in federal court that cite to the case
- Citing Cases: cases in our database that cite to the case
On the right side of the navigation bar, you'll find our search within box. Use this search bar to search for terms within the text of the case.